Blogbanner1

January 20, 2007

Check This Out

Catchu Camera Frisbee (click image for website)

Is this going to be the next big thing in Bigfoot Research? Hear a vocalization, and toss this nifty little camera in the direction - wonder what the result would be? And, it appears it will be much less expensive than some of the other gadgets we use in the field.

According to the website, this is not on the market yet, but when it does I sure would like to know if anyone is using it, and what the results are. Anything is worth a try..

Wouldn't you say?

2 Comments:

  • At 11:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Does is have a 4th dimension lens, radar to detect trees that bigfoot hides behind, self guiding to avoid those trees and a beeper to help find it? If not, then I think that I will save my money.

     
  • At 12:20 AM, Blogger Melissa Hovey said…

    As you can see, the information on the specifics of this is not very detailed.

    I suppose you have a point - but what good has Nightvision, Thermal, Bionic Ears, Digital Recorders and Cameras done so far (and they are not being used while being thrown).

    I guess it all boils down to what are you willing to try. I say - whatever works, and you wont know until you try it.

     

Post a Comment