Blogbanner1

August 8, 2013

Night 3 of Shark Week; "Great White Serial Killer"


GREAT WHITE SERIAL KILLER


Last night on "Shark Week" we were treated to an interesting idea. 

Can patterns be attributed to sharks, in the same way we assign patterns to Serial Killers? 

Well, that was the discussion as Jeff Kurr set out to see if two fatal Great White attacks were caused by the same shark. 

Honestly, I think it is possible. Everything has a pattern. Developing a pattern of movements is one of the very first thing an investigator would do when looking at a killing to try and determine if it was in fact a Serial Killer. 

I applied these same techniques to Bigfoot reports very early on in my involvement in the topic of Bigfoot. Then, unbeknownst to me, a fellow researcher did the very same thing, with the same state, and came up with the exact same results. I keep track of things like, time of year, size, height, smells, and the behavior of the animal. 

I apply this to all the reports I investigate now. 

I was happy they pointed out that Serial Killers and Great White Sharks kill for very different reasons. 

Developing information like this, can go a long way to answering questions about Great White attacks and if there is a way to prevent it. Making the ocean safe for both Great Whites and people. 

Okay, so it wasn't as bad as I thought it was. 

Have a good day everyone !!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment