Blogbanner1

March 9, 2008

Bigfoot Researcher: Becky Sawyer

"My name is Becky Sawyer, A.K.A. Bgfthuntereast. I have been in the Bigfoot field for about 8 years as an Investigative Field Researcher. I established North East Bigfoot Research In 2001.

I was thrust into this by a chance encounter, which left me with a lot of unanswered questions, in which I tend to find the answers for."


Translation of that final paragraph: Not everything is bigfoot, but some things do require a closer look. That is just simple common sense.

Becky Sawyer is just one of many women I have recently been made aware of in this research. She has been active in the field, on her own and with groups. Now she is an independent, and from the discussions I have had with her, proud to be not just be a Bigfoot Researcher, but a woman doing it for herself.

Becky has been lucky unlike most, she has actually come across possible tracks, and she herself has had her own alleged encounter. I spoke with her by phone and she recounted the sighting she had, and I must say, I found her story credible. Recently she started her own webpage which you can find by clicking THIS link.

While her website is still a work in progress, it is interesting and has some great photographs of work she has done in the field.

Make no mistake, Becky while active in this field of research is looking for an end to this mystery, she is believes this to be a flesh and blood animal and takes a critical approach by using all means at her disposal to determine fact from fantasy. I respect Becky and the work she is doing.

Therefore I am proud to profile her on this blog, and display a link to her webpage. Please read up on this researcher.

7 Comments:

  • At 10:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey melissa wow great new article about becky sawyer. very informative indeed. thanks bill :)

     
  • At 9:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Welcome Becky...

    I look forward to reading about your squatching activity and research.

    live and let live...

    ole bub and the dawgs

     
  • At 11:28 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Melissa, thank you for this great article. It is an absolute pleasure knowing you and being able to collaborate on this with you.
    Thanks Again,
    B.L. Sawyer

     
  • At 6:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Melissa, Great new post on Becky! It is nice to finally put a face to another one of our chat room buds.

    John C

     
  • At 7:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Melissa and Becky, great article and its always good to see more female in the bigfoot field. Just more prove that not all men are crazy lol. Take care.
    Shjon

     
  • At 1:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Melissa, Becky, It is going to be a great pleasure corresponding with you. The information that will be shared will be invaluable, and I thank you for the opportunity to do so. Bill Matts

     
  • At 1:10 PM, Blogger AlanF said…

    It's great to see new faces and ideas around the country. Ms. Sawyer is a welcome addition to add to those of us who have left the forums and large groups to find original thought and where it can flourish. Research is about research not follow the self-appointed leaders. I look forward to sharing myself.

     

Post a Comment