Blogbanner1

May 3, 2008

Just a Quick Note and a Thank you

Just a quick update to this blog, to give you all a bit of information and to say THANK YOU !!!

Many of you noticed my blog postings have been non-existant recently, then my forum "Searchforbigfoot.org" went down.

No worries everyone - The news is not as dire as you may have been lead to believe. On May 23 I went through surgery - and for those of you who sent me all the get well wishes and cards - THANK YOU SO MUCH !!! My recovery is slow, but I am on the mend. I appreciate your patience - and all the prayers and well wishes, they have meant so much - and have really been a source of strength.

As for the forum Searchforbigfoot.org - the site will be down until early next week. Invision is working on the issue, and the site should be back up soon. I apologize for the lack of information in this regard - but my internet time has been very limited, and as they say "When it rains, it pours"... But the issue with the forum is fixable- and Invision assures me this is an issue that will not happen again. Necessary downloads are being done to correct the issue, and technical support is working to fix the problems.

Again, THANK YOU - to all of those who have been so kind and caring over the last few weeks, and to those who have been there for me through this. I wish I could express in words what all the support has meant to me.

Everything will be back to normal soon :) Thank you all for being so patient.

4 Comments:

  • At 12:37 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hey Mel,
    Good to see you posting to your blog again! You are obviously getting better.

    I know that you barely remember our conversation the evening of your surgery, and I was surprised to hear that you were still out of it, pretty much. I could tell that you were drifting in and out and you even started laughing and telling me about your dreams. They obviously gave you the good stuff!

    I'm also so glad that all went well and that you can now laugh about our conversation that evening.

    Your absence was felt, and as you know many were and are pulling for you. I'm sure that you will be up to speed in no time - but take it easy.

     
  • At 9:03 AM, Blogger Steve Summar said…

    So glad to hear you are on the mend...Melissa. Save your strength and take your time...don't overdo it.

    We will continue to pray for your complete recovery.

    live and let live...

    Steve Summar

     
  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger Melissa Hovey said…

    Thank you steve - you are a true gentleman :) I am getting better, and am starting to do more as the days go by... You can look forward to more postings soon.

    Mike - You will forever be known as the mystery caller to me.. LMAO. Apparently the only thing that keeps me off the phone is general anesthesia - lmao.

    Friends like you - and the many who have written and called are far few and inbetween, I am lucky to have such good people in my life..

    Thank you to all - and BIG HUGS :)

     
  • At 2:33 PM, Blogger Henry May said…

    Hi, sweetie. :) BIG HUGS You were missed on the Sasquatch Experience last night, but James, John Cartwright and I filled in rather nicely. Hope you are well, and take your time getting well. Don't push yourself too much, hon. We want you around for many more years to come. Love ya, sweetie. Take care.

     

Post a Comment