Blogbanner1

May 24, 2009

A Leisurely Strole

The thought occurred to me, I almost never discuss the work I do in the field or provide photos to prove I leave the house.

Truth be told often times when I am out, with my camera in hand, I am taking photos of flowers, plants and animals (whenever they don't run away). I love being out away from the city and just enjoying the wildflowers, and the animals I see.

Just like with photos of people, photos taken out in the woods can tell a story as well.

Can you find the subject of this photo? Look closely.



And this one.




Both Wayne and I were amazed to discover this fawn, tucked away neatly by its mother. Did mom go away to feed? Where was she? We had no idea. The fawn hardly moved the whole time we were there. She/he sat there quietly, and the only part of this fawn that moved was her/his twitching nose.

Yes, we left her unharmed, untouched and exactly where mom left her.

As we wandered along...



Can you see the spider web in this next photo?



We continued..












Do you see the fish in this next photo?



I was actually shocked my camera was able to capture the bluegill just below the walkway we were on.



Getting out into the woods is about so much more than just Bigfoot (for me).



These are just a few of the photos I took. I hope you enjoyed them. No, there was no bigfoot.

I am just as happy with the images I left with.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:43 AM, Blogger Rev. Roger said…

    What a wonderful, relaxing diversion. It is a great time of year to be out in the woods. I almost felt I was there too.
    Thanks for sharing.

     

Post a Comment