Blogbanner1

February 12, 2012

A Lesson In Why We Should Not Lie ~ Why Is This Even Necessary?


Hello everyone :) I am happy to report that Shelley has responded to the article I posted yesterday. Did she share the list of 20? Heck no. Did she apologize for the lies she told. Heck no. In fact she added to the lies by making up more. I would say this is a good lesson in how to spot a liar.

Well, read it for yourself. Oh, and she included the name she is using now on Facebook, so, she outed herself too. Go figure.

Her comments will be in Black.

My responses will be in Red - I am an evil researcher. :)

---------------------------

Shelley Dion: Well, this all started because I retain the right to choose who I share company with and live by notion you are judged by the company you keep.

Melissa Hovey: That's very true. In fact I pointed out the very same thing. But, when you lie about those people, they have the right to call you out.

Shelley Dion: As a new room owner I chose to remove people that were just causing arguments that were going no where. I stepped in on a primate comment and said that it is over.

Melissa Hovey: That's an interesting take on the situation. I have about 5 others telling me differently - and a whole mess of others who are saying they were removed and do not know why. Really? So, what argument did I cause? Others were removed also, that were not involved in this conversation, what did they do? And then your Admin make statements about checking your members list against the list of other Facebook group pages, or just send you messages about people they don't like. What the heck is that about? Good ole fashioned witch hunt or just Paranoia?

Yes, you are a "new room owner" and half of the participants YOU added before asking anyone if they wanted to be a member of your "group" Facebook page.

Are you telling me you did welcome all opinions? Or, did you think everyone would just agree with you?


Shelley Dion: This individual continued ranting so yes I removed them they get angry and go running off at the mouth.

Okay, everyone, note her use of the word "INDIVIDUAL" then her use of the word "THEM" in the sentence above. You do not need a degree in criminal investigations to know - she is lying through her teeth. It wasn't just one "INDIVIDUAL" it was more than one -"THEM." So, now you know it WAS one person who said something Shelley did not like, and more than one person was removed. THUS her list of "20 evil researchers."

Running off at the mouth? So, that's what we call it now when someone says, "Humans are primates?" Really? I would also defend that statement, because it's true.


Shelley Dion: Their peers start games like this page for instance.. this whole time i have said nothing took the verbal smashing.

Melissa Hovey: That's cute, and awwwww, but that's what happens when you accuse people of doing things they did not do. What is so wrong about a discussion about primates? You allow red-circle photos and weathered boot print photos.. You should either sit back and take it or do the adult thing and apologize for the lies you told. It's that simple. But, let's be honest here, you have made other comments. I will get to that later. You are not a victim.

Shelley Dion: I made another comment which you fail to mention here.. let me do some copying and pasting now in YOUR TERRITORY.. Just so you get it right and no one gets called a liar for being painfully honest.. and btw.. where do you get some of the things you accuse me of? You must be a lil off to spend so much time badgering someone you never have met..

Melissa Hovey: Copy and paste away.

Really, you think I should have posted more of your comments? Okay. You have never met me either. You know Shelley, I have been around this community long enough to know when the crap is about to hit the fan. I seen this coming days prior (and told others about this impending doom) when Jim P. posted on your page that he wasn't sure he wanted to continue posting. Seems he was upset about you adding certain "mean" people. Yeah, I read it. Have you ever met me? Nope. Have you ever talked to me? Nope. If you knew me, you would know, how I deal with liars and BS artists. There is no doubt in my mind, you were primed and ready for this by others. You took bad advice and now you think lying is your ticket out of this mess. Wrong!

Shelley Dion: further you were never removed from my room.. you never a part of it. Talk about silly and childish .. this website proves it.. so here ya go.. the second thing i said after days and days of your abusive ridicule all because I choose who I allow to run off at the mouth in my room!

Melissa Hovey: Another lie. Shelley, just stop. If you want to try and pull yourself out of the trouble you have created - telling more lies will not help you. That is complete and utter nonsense. In fact the morning all this went down - I was not only on your "group page" I was looking at the artwork of one of your members - initials D.T. (I have no beef with him, as I do not know him so I am not using his name) YOU not only added me (and others) to your "group" page, but you also sent me a friends request for your personal Facebook page, some months back. I accepted it and put you on my page. Not only did you remove me from your "group page," you also removed me from your personal Facebook page, and blocked me all in the same day (the day this all went down). Now, for the important part. Do I care that you removed and blocked me? Heck no. One less drama queen in my world is a good thing. I will have more time for the things I enjoy. BUT - lying about it does not make you look any better than you did before you started typing this ill-fated response. The fact that you are willing to lie about something so trivial should tell everyone you will lie about anything. Anyone in your circle that knows differently is probably thinking (or should be) a lot less of you now and your ability to be honest. If your decision was a good one, then just own it, like I own every single article on this blog.

Again, you do have the right to have whomever you want in your Facebook "group." Point taken and I have already said that (you're starting to repeat yourself). BUT when you start telling lies about why you are removing people, creating lists (you remember the list of 20 evil researchers) and threatening people - that is where I draw the line. How important do you think you are?

Who's on the list Shelley? I bet you don't even have a clue as to the numbers of people that have been removed lately.


Are you blaming your Admin? Did they do this behind your back? I know Jim P announced he was "the new sheriff in town." Dude, it's a Facebook page - not the OK Corral.

Okay folks below is the cut and paste that Shelley discussed above. What she doesn't tell you is, according to her, she got into some trouble with Facebook. She "says" someone reported her for the use of the name "Shelley Sherlock Holmes." It might be true, I have no way of knowing. I do know there are people on Facebook that go by the names of "Bigfoot," "Sasquatch," and other miscellaneous names that are not really their names and they are still operating, or are they REALLY Bigfoot or Sasquatch??? You be the judge. I will give her the benefit of the doubt on this one. Honestly I really don't care.

Do I know who reported Shelley to Facebook? Nope. I honestly don't know, and no one is taking credit for it, which is strange. So, either this is another story Shelley is trying to sell or it really is true, but the usual people who take credit for these things are for some reason keeping quiet about someone they would love to continue discussing.. I don't know.

So, for the first few days of this blow out - Shelley did have others posting on her behalf.

Shelley's copy and paste from her own Facebook Group page:


Shelley Dion Amen Jim!! Couldnt have said it better myself.. but i can add to this.. the ones you always see running their mouths on facebook and we log in and catch it later.. are the ones sitting on their duffs while we are out pounding down the trails rain or shine.. snow or wind.. we are there working it .. and these "facebook-surfing- KNOW-it-ALLS" go out a couple times a year if they are lucky and when they doo they are so chicken at every noise they are tree huggin and batting their eyes to come tell us about those branches they heard breaking.. when in reality it was them squeezing that tree so tight that the bark was popping and cracking.. scared of their own shadow types that seriously sit around alllllllllll day bashing peeps and arguing amongst themselves if bigfoot is real or not... well if they just spend less time badgering the REAL DEALS and LESS TIME TYPING.. and more time getting the evidence they need to back up their over blown theories.. they might actually have some answers and a whole lot more friends in the industry. *SIGH*.. yeahhh i finally spoke out on what I think of the bigfoot computer surfing wanna beeeees.. oh or is that busy beeeees.. LOL Have a great weekend folks.. I ll be out there doing what REAL researchers do.... presenting a couple hours on all I have learned and showing all my evidence that I gathered MYSELF to those that actually want to be educated in this field and spend their time constructively contributing more than their opinions!!!! If i was the copying and pasting type i might put that in a few places... lol

*End of comment from Shelley's post on her group Facebook page*

Melissa Hovey: You beat me to the punch Shelley. But, I will post it here anyway. I had every intention of making you an honest person.

I would like everyone to make note of one very important bit - Shelley does not talk about. Did anyone see anything in this pathetic statement about her accusation of "copying and pasting" from her site to others as being one of the reasons for the removals and bannings? This wasn't just A reason it was the first reason she gave. Also note, even though she copied and pasted her own statement - where is the proof of the copying and pasting I requested, that caused the removal and bannings of so many people? Shelley - you are busting yourself.

Here is her statement again - the FIRST one she made, which I have already posted in the first blog on this issue.

As I stated above, what did you think would happen when you lied about people? Seriously? Stop playing the victim for 5 minutes and think about it. Not only did you lie, you stated clearly you had every intention of mailing this list of "20 evil people" to other "group" owners - so they would know the kind of people they were dealing with. Or did you forget about that post. Here - you must have forgotten to add this to this list of comments you have made..

<--- this picture says volumes. If anyone is acting "Superior," Shelley, that would be you. Most of the people in this community know who I am, and if we are being honest, they would probably tell you (or if you asked would have told you) you were stupid for adding me to your "group" to begin with, and even dumber, for dragging me into this stupid situation you created. I am critical of the evidence I collect. If you can't take a little criticism, that's your problem to deal with, but lying doesn't make you better - it just makes you a liar. The rest of what you say - just childish babble. You don't know anything about me or the others you are badmouthing. How much time you spend in the field, doesn't mean squat when you are not employing some critical thinking. I would also like to remind you Shelley - you started this by lying. So, you still owe people an apology. But, judging by your lack of remorse for the decent people you have maligned, I am guessing you are okay with this community thinking your a liar.

What you see as bashing - others see as being a critical thinker. Questions do not equal bashing. Disagreeing with you does not equal bashing.


Shelley Dion: THERE YOU HAVE IT. THE ONLY POST I MADE THIS WEEK IN RESPONSE TO YOUR DAYS OF B*TCHING!!!

Melissa Hovey: Well, actually that's not true either. Your response to Jim (posted above) was done on Friday today is Sunday. There are other comments too - but who wants to nit-pick. No, seriously folks, she did put this final statement all this in caps - and I did edit her spelling of a bad word - I hate to get emails because of foul language. If asking someone to correct their lies and apologize - equals me B*tching - I am guilty. I will always be guilty of this. My parents taught me the value of being honest - it has served me well in my life and I find it unfortunate others do not know this.

What Shelley does not understand is - she looks even worse today, than she did yesterday. She offered no apology, lied some more, then offered excuses for her bad behavior. She is acting like a child caught with a cookie then saying "the dog gave it to me." We should expect more from those within this community. Our word has to mean something.

Shelley's mistake? She thought she could badmouth people, lie and get away with it.


Shelley, there are many people in this who will tell you, I am a PRO at spotting a lie, and I would like to thank Shelley for proving me right. So, while Shelley does what's important, that being a witch hunt to find the Flesh and Blood people SHE put on her "group page," the rest of us will continue doing what we do - unchanged by Shelleys inability to be a responsible adult. Adults apologize, they do not make excuses for bad behavior!

Like it or not Shelley - you busted yourself.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:42 PM, Blogger Steven Streufert said…

    How sad and ironic. It was her ALLIES who were ranting and raving on her group thread. Shawn, a member here, tried politely to enter a sensible comment. The reaction was outrageous. I saw it, astonished, and simply said two things, without arguing: humans are primates, and the Standing photo is a hoax. For that I was banned. She wants, just like the Forest Friends, to create a myth of copying and pasting as a reason for banning. I copied a few things as examples only AFTER I was banned from a group she added me to without my permission. With the FPF group I only copied MY OWN POSTS, as they were being arbitrarily censored and deleted over there. This Shelley is either a liar, or she is so deranged she has no sense of time and causation.

    As for that tired old "real researcher" vs. "computer surfer" statement... I live in the woods, in the most famous Bigfoot area in the world. Where does she live? Outside of some cornfield in Illinois. Wow.

     

Post a Comment