Blogbanner1

February 12, 2006

New Additions


Well, since I fixed the link problem, I decided to make life even easier for the readers of this blog.

In the right hand margin you will see a "Subscribe me" box. That's right, if you enter your email address and follow the short instructions, you will get updates on new postings on this blog. I personally prefer email updates, searching for links in my browser can get time consuming.

I would also like to take this time to say THANK YOU !! To the many people who have sent emails and personal messages, telling me how much they like this blog. I like the praise, but can accept criticism too - so, if you have any ideas or suggestions - just let me know.

I do hope you subscribe, or just continue to keep coming back - sharing information is a good thing !!!

Again, THANK YOU ALL !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment