Blogbanner1

February 10, 2006

Uh Oh,


*UPDATE*

I am currently having trouble posting banner links to other websites.

Some links that are posted do work - I am removing all that do not, until I can figure out the source of the problem.

Once again I apologize to Sam Rich of Georgia Bigfoot.com, and to any other website I may have been displaying a banner link to - that unfortunately was or is not working. I am working very hard to resolve the problem, and will restore all of the banners I had to delete, as soon as possible. Thank you all for your patience. Isn't Technology Grand ??

*UPDATE*

ALL IS FIXED. YEAHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!
You can find the banner link to Georgia Bigfoot.com in the full article on the owner of that website Sam Rich. Thank you all for your patience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment