Blogbanner1

March 2, 2007

Speaking of...

WOW, what a wild couple of weeks.

Who has not heard the story of the foot found in Spotsylvania? I will spare everyone the details and simply say - its a bear paw. I must admit I was surprised to see the numbers of researchers who were all over this story, when only months ago we looked at a "Hand" being paraded in the news by Biscardi that looked exactly the same.

Speaking of Mr. Biscardi.

I hear he is coming to Paris Texas.. Yep, Biscardi is headed back to my "neck of the woods". From what I hear it's to film an episode for a new "Reality" type T.V. show. Funny, Reality and Biscardi, all in the same sentence. I hear many people ask "Why does Biscardi get so much attention, and taken seriously by the media"? Answer, The media does not take him seriously. They are simply looking for a sensational story to fill a blank spot in their paper or news program. Does Mr. Biscardi know this? I am betting he does, and he probably does not care, as any publicity is good publicity, but as always thats just my opinion.

People keep asking me if there is anything to the claims in Paris Texas made by Biscardi and his group. I have no idea. I will say Paris Texas is close to the Red River, and that area has had a number of sightings, but most of these sightings are questionable or at best suspect. I will also tell you Paris Texas is not far from an area I actively research. But, do I think there is anything to the claims made by Biscardi about Paris Texas - I just don't know. One area he discusses is just off Pat Mayes lake, he describes it as being in "Jurrasic Park" - well, Ok if you are stunned by the sight of lily pads, after the water have receded from drought, but the area in which he speaks is not even close to the Thickets of South Eastern Texas. Biscardi would be speechless if he wandered down there.

Speaking of Speechless

I was absolutely speechless when I discovered the "Invisible Bigfoot crowd" has found this blog. There is a website out there, where this blog, and the notion of this undocumented primate being a flesh and blood animal, is being discussed. One person was kind enough to even post a response on this blog to an article I wrote (I think) a year ago. This person wrote a very long reply to this article called "Lets Discuss Psychology" - to say that it is their opinion this animal is capable of "invisibility". This kind of thinking makes me shake my head and wonder, when does this happen to someone? Is it frustration, because they have spent so many years doing this and have no evidence to prove the animals existence? Why do they think such things? To these people I say this. Name me one animal in the wild or captivity that has this ability. Just one. I can think of many animals where this ability would be useful, and even helpful in saving their lives from predators, just name me one animal that we know of that has the ability to make itself "invisible".

If Bigfoot can make itself "invisible" to avoid detection...

Then why does it leave footprints at all? See, for those of you who do not know, the footprint issue is the biggest reason they have for Bigfoot being invisible. They have seen too many footprints that start and stop mysteriously. So, they naturally assume Bigfoot just went *poof*. That's about the silliest thing I have heard, to be honest. Why make this more difficult than it has to be? Do we not have enough problems trying to get the public, science and various state and local agencies to take this research seriously? Why add to it by saying such things and pushing such theories? This blog has been, and always will be a source of information on this animal and the researchers, and it will not stretch into the "woo" factor. If you research in the "woo" category, then this blog is not for you.

Speaking of footprints...

For those of you who are anxiously awaiting my next blog on the work I am doing with Casting, hold tight, a new article is coming very soon. I have completed this round of tests and will be publishing the results very soon. I want to thank all those who have been so helpful and given advice, and also to those who added to my list of things to do, you have all kept me very busy and I have learned a lot by doing the very experiments I was asked to try. With the end of this round of testing, I can not report that I am done. My work will continue, and I hope to learn even more about what will and will not happen when we are in the field casting possible tracks, and as always I will share what I find with the readers of this blog, or any researcher who wants the information.

I can not speak for anyone else...

But I am in this research to either prove or disprove the existence of an as yet undocumented North American Primate. I think the possible tracks left behind by this undocumented animal are important, whether they be legitimate or hoaxed. Researchers need to know how to spot the difference, and understand how to cast properly. I applaud all efforts to this end.

And how was your week?

1 Comments:

  • At 8:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    There are some cases of the witness "seeing" the animal disappear. A friend of mine is a charge nurse. When told about a man disppearing before a woman's very eyes, he asked her if she had been checked fo temporal lobe epilepsy.

    Low level seizures could well account for sudden disappearences and lost time.

    Accounts of the animals speaking in one's head sounds more like schizophrenia than sightings.

    Lu

     

Post a Comment