Blogbanner1

December 29, 2011

AlexMidnightWalker - does it again.

I hestiate to post this, but well Alex did put it out there. Before you view this video produced and performed by AlexMidnightWalker PLEASE UNDERSTAND:

The opinions and contents expressed in this video are not the opinions of ANYONE associated with the Searchforbigfoot blog. They are the sole opinions of AlexMidnightWalker. In other words, please direct all mail to Alex, I have provided a link below that goes directly to his YouTube account.

It is my sincere hope AlexMidnightWalker does not represent the whole of the "Paranormal Community", I know many good people involved in this group of researchers, and I would be shocked to find out they agree with him. Let me also state very clearly, I did not, nor have I ever (and I don't recall anyone else) refer to god as a knuckledragging ape.

Oh, and I don't think my name rhymes with Buddy - do you?

Your title "The Great Divide" was pretty accurate Alex, and you help continue that. By posting such hateful comments, instead of giving explanations for why you hold certain opinions (as you demand others do) "The Great Divide" gets even larger.



Here is a link to his Youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BL-QuMAoY4w&feature=youtu.be


Again:

The opinions and contents expressed in this video are not the opinions of ANYONE associated with the Searchforbigfoot blog. They are the sole opinions of AlexMidnightWalker. In other words, please direct all mail to Alex, I have provided a link above that goes directly to his YouTube account.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You know, the faster everyone stops posting about other people in the Bigfoot community, the faster all this stuff gets cleared up. Why are you giving this douchbag the time of day or even free time on YOUR blog. I would of never posted this in the first place

     
  • At 10:52 AM, Blogger Melissa Hovey said…

    That is a very good question. I will try and respond as to my reason for doing this.

    First of all - when someone accuses others of being racist or make strong analogies to the KKK, simply because you are a "Flesh and Blood Researcher" within this field, that requires a response. Alex's comments were just as public as mine. Everyone has the right to express whatever their opinion may be, whether you express it privately or publicly, but I will always speak out against racism and those who express it in any way, shape, or form.

    Next reason, people outside this community see comments like those posted by Alex - and those outside this community think we ALL think the same way. I do not. I would like to say that that although it shouldnt matter what others outside this community think, lets face it It does. If we didnt care why do we get so upset with science not taking us seriously or the negative media attention? I get asked all the time if I think Bigfoot disappears - or is somehow "magical".. It's annoying and honestly insulting to those who are doing serious field work to try and end this mystery. I know people pay attention to people like Alex, and BELIEVE him. How do I know that? Look at the comments on his Youtube page. Sad..

    Alex never would have made it onto my "radar" had he not made the comment about the people in this research and the KKK.

     
  • At 5:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We have no right to knock others opinions unless we are willing to have our own knocked.
    I like to hear all opinions it expands my mind.

     
  • At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Anonymous,

    You are absolutely right. Different opinions are not a bad thing, they are an opportunity to learn something we did not know before.

    I guess it all depends on your ability to accept constructive criticism. :)

    Melissa Hovey

     

Post a Comment