Blogbanner1

January 12, 2014

Justins Response Part 2: Emails Returned.















As promised, I sent emails out. No one could go on the record but I was able to have a chat on Twitter with Jon Kroll who is the Executive Producer for Bigfoot Bounty. 

Twitter is a tough place to get answers to questions. 

Here is what he said. I gotta tell ya, nothing surprises me anymore. I honestly feel bad for Justin. But I don't blame people in this community for being angry. We heard this coming from his mouth. Pretty seamlessly too.

According to Mr. Kroll, Justin knew this would be aired and understood, so should I feel bad?? 

But, Justin was right and when I make a promise I keep it. 

Shame on Spike TV for doing this. It was not necessary. But, thank you Mr. Kroll for explaining. 




Edited to add:  Just so I don't get accused of jacking his comments without his permission, by those who should have done this to begin with, but instead chose to sit back and complain.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As for the gentleman out there accusing me of causing trouble for Justin, and calling me a word that rhymes with "itch", let me just say this. 

I don't know what I did to you, other than not giving you information about a personal matter, you were not paying the bill for, and was none of your business. Yes, I accepted your apology. Trust is earned not simply given. You did exactly what I thought you would do. I am not stupid. Call me whatever names you like, but don't you think your time would have been better served doing what I did? Sending emails to try and vindicate Justin? Instead you threw a hissy fit. As much as you would like to pin this mess on me, the words did not come from my mouth, and I was not even close to being the first person to make this information public. I still don't know why Justin would say such a thing considering all the work done to distance this from the "cat vet." But, whatever. 

In the future, control your temper and maybe do what is necessary to clear up confusion. Not add to it and the drama.

P.S. I'm glad I told you nothing. You had the information right in front of you and you still got it wrong. By the way, a friend doesn't do what you did - regardless of how entitled they think they are. 




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Follow me on Facebook and Twitter !!

https://www.facebook.com/melissa.hovey

https://twitter.com/MelissaHovey29

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

  • At 11:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you alwys keep your word melisa dont stop being who you are

     
  • At 11:22 PM, Blogger Melissa Hovey said…

    Thank you, Anonymous.

     
  • At 12:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    He called you a WITCH?!

    ;~)°

    Good goin', Melissa!

    -Allan, a.k.a. Kite-Squatch

     
  • At 1:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You keep it real. Keep up the good work!

     
  • At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I

    LOVE

    THIS

    BLOG!

    YOU KEEP THE BOYS HONEST N THEY HATE THAT! GOOD FOR YOU! START PAYIN ATTENTION PEOPLES.

     

Post a Comment