June 20, 2006

Question :)

Hi everyone :) As a rule I have only been posting articles and information along with opinions, Now I would like the readers of this blog to get involved. If you are a Researcher in this field of study, and you do any track casting - I would really love to hear from you. You may either respond to the following question by posting here on this blog - or email me directly at

Question: What casting agent do you use? This could be one of a number of items such as "Hydrocal", "Utracal" or even "Plaster of Paris". Please be specific - as some of these have specifications like "Hydrocal B-11".

Getting as many Researchers to answer this question as possible - would be a great help for me.

Thank you in advance :)


Post a Comment