Blogbanner1

December 31, 2011

AlexMidnightWalker - Clarification....??

AlexMidnightWalker has posted another YouTube Video, apologizing to Abe.

I think it was an apology. I'm still perplexed as to why Alex went after Abe anyway. As far as blogtalk shows go, Abe has always shown himself to be fair and impartial to both sides of this research. He has treated both the F&B and the Paranormal community fair.

There was quite a bit of double speak and circle talking about being a christian. Alex acknowledges Sharon Lee and her Uncle Fester comparison. Then once again goes back into his comparison between the Flesh and Blood researchers and the KKK.

Personally, I think there are enough problems within this community, without someone like this, making these kinds of comments. I think Alex owes a big apology to everyone in this field of research who is a Flesh and Blood researcher, or was simply offended by the hate filled comments in his first video.

I wonder what his "christian beliefs" tell him about hatred and loving thy neighbor. I think there is some coveting in there too.

Well, enjoy.


1 Comments:

  • At 12:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I for one think it fair to say that this lunatic would serve the world better by simply shutting the hell up.

     

Post a Comment