Blogbanner1

November 20, 2014

Interesting things in the news.




Put away your Plaster of Paris, Hydrocal, or whatever you use in the field and get some of this mud. 

5,000 years That ain't too shabby. 



This is cool. 







This is the one that gets me. I'm sure, eventually, someone will be able to. Question is: should they?

Stories about cloning the woolly mammoth pop up once a year or so, just when I'm starting to relax. What gets me isn't bringing back a woolly mammoth, it's the other animals that went extinct, animals scientist know little about, they will want to try and bring back next.

Can you even imagine going to the zoo and seeing a T-Rex? 

Who knows, there could be a little furry bundle of joy, at some private facility in a land far, far away as we speak. But, messing with mother nature, I think, is a dangerous game. 


Have a great day everyone !!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Follow me on Facebook and Twitter !!

https://www.facebook.com/melissa.hovey

https://twitter.com/MelissaHovey29

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment