Blogbanner1

January 4, 2012

AlexMidnightWalker.. On the Sierra Shooting.





Sierra Scam!

Why do I continue to post this guy’s YouTube videos? Well, if you can get me to laugh at 8:00 a.m., I want to share that laughter with the world.

In this video, Alex, talks about the part of Justin’s story where the alleged Bigfoot has its arms in the air in the international sign of “don’t shoot.” Alex says, he has never witnessed this, so this part of the story can’t be true.

Why? Well, Alex, states he has seen adults and juveniles and they never do this.

I have never seen this either, but then again I haven’t been witness to a Bigfoot. I will say this, however, I have seen many videos of chimps and mountain gorillas with their arms waiving in the air as people or outsiders approach – and it’s a display basically saying, “get the hell outta here, or your in big trouble mister!!”

Moving on;

“Scat on the road, bigfoot doesn’t do that,” says, Alex.

Question, does Bigfoot care where it poops? Why wouldn’t a Bigfoot poop in the road? That sounds like the opening to a joke, doesn’t it? If a Bigfoot, wouldn’t poop in a road, why not? Every other animal poops wherever it wants.

Okay, enough poop!!

Alex thinks this is all for money, which is interesting. I haven’t heard one account of Justin or the investigator most associated with this, Derek Randalls, asking for money. Should his story turn out to be true, then I say go for it. Something deep inside me thinks if the roles were reversed and it were Alex sitting on the possibility of proof positive of bigfoot he would be shopping his story for cash, to the highest bidder.

Alex, also announces, he was one of the people who called the forest service and complained about this situation. But, now Alex says he isn’t willing to put his name on the line for something that could just be a coyote.

Hey, if you believe in something strong enough, you should have the guts to put yourself on the line, and follow through. I wish I had been privy to that phone call.

U.S. Forest Service: "Hello, U.S. Forest Service, how can I help you?"

Alex: Hello, I would like to report a bigfoot shooting in the Sierra Mountains of California."

U.S. Forest Service: "Sir, do you know where in the Sierra Mountains? It is a rather large mountain chain?"

Alex: "No not exactly."

U.S. Forest Service: Do you know the name of the person who allegedly shot the bigfoot?"

Alex" No, not exactly, but I know the name of the bigfoot researcher he is working with. Oh, and it was two bigfoot that were shot."

U.S. Forest Service: "Two Bigfoot were shot?"

Alex: "Yes, an adult and a juvenile. Oh, and get this, the Adult bigfoot was giving the international symbol for don't shoot, and he still shot him!! I want him arrested and a criminal investigation opened!!"

U.S. Forest Service: "Are you a witness to this shooting?"

Alex: "Well, no."

U.S. Forest Service: "Then how do you know all this?"

Alex: "I read about it on the internet."

I am willing to bet that was pretty darn close.

This is my favorite part of this whole video. I am transcribing word for word (well as best as I can. If you watch the video you will hear stammering that is not included in the transcription. Hey, I have a lot to do today).

Quote from Video: “I know people who have come face to face with em, or I have heard of it spoken of them, they came face to face with them, with a gun, and ahhh, the sasquatch will typically look you in the eye make a connection, you know I am human, don’t shoot, you know basically. Just you know, startle you, this is a human then he goes. That’s their; Modus Operandi. He’s not gonna just sit there and wait for you to shoot him.” End quote.

Bigfoot now has a "Modus Operandi."

So, finally Alex goes back to his roots. Whew, I was afraid he was departing from his comments just a week ago about Bigfoot and mind speak. Although he didn’t come right out and say it – the inference is there. Alex also thinks Bigfoot can simply disappear – so – why didn’t this Bigfoot in question and the juvenile allegedly shot by Justin just disappear with a “poof”? How in the world did they get shot? Do they only learn the disappearing act at a specific age? If so, that still doesn’t explain how the adult was shot. I would assume the adult female was at an age to have already learned the “disappearing act.” I bet David Copperfield would be totally jealous!!!



HOLD UP - I haven't heard a thing about David Copperfield in a long time.. Does he know something us flesh and blood researchers don't??? I'm sorry, that's funny to me.

I too have spoken to witnesses who say they have come face to face with these animals with a weapon. BUT, they have never said anything other than, “It looked too human. I couldn’t pull the trigger.” No one has ever said to me the animal talked to them and made them not shoot through some sort of, “connection.”

When you ask the researchers who think Bigfoot can disappear, “why didn’t the bigfoot disappear before being shot?” They get very angry. Those that refuse to answer that question will instruct you to read their past writings on the issue. Which tell you nothing either.. It's a never ending circle of no answers. I can understand why. But, this is their theory, not mine, and the question is a good one, I have never had a reply though.

The only people with the answers about this “Sierra Shooting” situation are Justin, Derek and Dr. Ketchum.

The rest of us can only speculate.

But, we may as well have fun while we do!! :)

6 Comments:

  • At 3:35 PM, Blogger Shawn said…

    great post :)

     
  • At 6:04 PM, Blogger Melissa Hovey said…

    Why thank you :) Gotta laugh every so often, or this gets real irritating.

     
  • At 2:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Please keep commenting on all this current stuff. Your sanity and humor are pretty damned refreshing.

     
  • At 8:44 AM, Blogger Melissa Hovey said…

    Why thank you :)

     
  • At 9:05 AM, Blogger Bigfoot Hunter said…

    LOL! He is entertaining! Why did the Sasquatch poop in the middle of the road? To confuse Alex Circletalker!

     
  • At 12:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Scat on the side of the road?
    Sounds like Mat Moneymaker was there 'squatching'.
    Next time he does it send him a roll of toilet paper.

     

Post a Comment