Blogbanner1

February 16, 2006

Biscardi - What can you do other than shake your head?

I have the feeling I will be posting quite a bit about Tom Biscardi - until his Nationwide Search to capture a Bigfoot ALIVE!! (in his words) is over.

I was stunned to read, what I did in the news tonight..

Quote from Tom Biscardi:

"Nobody in the field is doing this like us. They're not in the firing trenches, not braving the temperatures, there's plenty of places that those creatures can be concealed," Biscardi said.

To this I simply say -- I personally THANK GOD, the people I chose to associate with in this field of research, do not do things the way Tom Biscardi does.. Im thinking Biscardi is feeling the "consequences" of bad decisions he made lately.. But, trying to make yourself look good, by making others look bad - only makes you -- look much worse.

Keep up the good work !!

You can read the full story HERE

P.S. Mr. Biscardi, Im sure there are many Independent Reserchers and Organized Groups that would tell you directly -- your full of something, and it isnt truth. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment