Blogbanner1

March 2, 2006

Back for some thoughts :)


Hi everyone :) I first want to apologize, as I have not updated this blog recently :( At times my work and life keep me very busy - whether I like it or not. I have been trying very hard to keep up on all events, but not much seems to be new.. The Malaysia ordeal is still ongoing, I keep seeing the same story coming out on the google alert - but with different twists.. This story has me wondering - I must admit. First of all, do I think there is an entire Colony of Bigfoot in Malaysia? No I dont. While it is possible they have something, I do not think it's what we are reading about in the news.

Question I have is - what will happen if the Malaysian officials do not put out their evidence of this colony soon? Will they lose credibility in this search? If this is all for tourism, could this backfire on them? I never had Malaysia on my list of "places to see", so my vacation plans will not change regardless of what happens, but is this a sign of things to come? I can see the Ad Campaign now "Come to Malaysia, see a bigfoot" :) lmao.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:28 PM, Blogger Sean "The Forkchop" Forker said…

    Welcome back Mel. I agree with you in respect to the fact that they may have something.I also doubt it's a Bigfoot.
    Now that outside researchers have been banned, money seems to be the motivator.
    One word comes to mind... "Tourism". I won't be buying a ticket to Johor.

     

Post a Comment