Blogbanner1

September 17, 2010

Kitakaze and his "Accusations"


**********************

As of today, I took the final steps of filling a complete report with my local authorities, and now that makes two (2) agencies, Local and Federal that are aware of this situation. Two is always better than one.

I have submitted documents (as was requested) of all the information as well, to include print outs from the JREF, of complete threads and personal conversations sent to me (after requesting Kitakaze have no further contact). Everything I could think of was downloaded and printed out, and turned over.

Making a public accusation of stalking or internet harassment is a serious charge, and if Kitakaze is unwilling to handle this situation, I will take care of it myself. Which is exactly what I did.

I want to thank all those who have been very supportive and understanding during this ordeal over the last week. You have no idea how much it means, to know, there are people out there who care about you as a person, and feel it necessary to step forward and offer support. It's times like this, you KNOW who your friends are, and my group of friends became much larger this week. I appreciate each and every one of you.

I have been the subject of many such type of "internet personalities" over the years. It ENDS now. I will no longer tolerate actions like this from anyone within this community or outside of it. I understand my rights, and I will not sit back and quietly allow someone to make false accusations against me via an anonymous internet name, any longer.

I have been dealing with Kitakaze for well over two years now, and this is the truth he is not discussing. Of course he won't tell you the lengths he has gone to try and find out my location and personal contact information. It has also come to my attention (and made the police officer I spoke with today very interested) he is trying to gain the IP information of members (of the SFB Message board) from the Admin of my board.

That is a violation of privacy. That information is protected under the law. I can’t even give out that information without being served a warrant by Law Enforcement officials.

What makes Kitakaze think he is entitled to information police can't even have without going through the proper channels? He does not need that information in order to file a report (as he claims). Again, another lie he is telling.

To date, Kitakaze has not filed a police report, he has done nothing, that proves to me, nothing of what he says is legit.

Instead he is posting on message boards and trying to get information on me and others on my website. Even though he says he is worried about the safety of his child. If I were being stalked, and frightened as Kitakaze claims to be, child or not, I would be at the police station... IMMEDIATELY.

Wait, I did that.

I am now done with this, and will let the legal machine do its thing.

Again, thank you to all my friends, and the readers of this Blog who offered their support and friendship. Both myself and Wayne appreciate each and every one of you.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It seems there is a wee bit of confusion as to the reality of us contacting law enforcement. I assure you that it was done, both on the local level and through the FBI. Some folks don't seem to understand that there is a reason that this is done. recent tragic events have elevated the awareness to what is perceived as harassing internet activity. Don't think for a minute that what I am saying is BS, I am sick and tired of Kits degrading comments of the SFB and Melissa. Some of you chuckleheads out there, need to check into the law. Games are not played with internet crap like this anymore. And I'm not playing games, at all....Wammy...........

     
  • At 1:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm not even a bigfooter, but I reported every damn one of his comments about wanting blackscope on a platter, asking for his ip, and the obvious continuation of his fight with you. He lied to the moderators about him being threatened. He admitted he hasn't filed a police report because there hasn't been a threat. Why do the critical thinking people on the JREF board not call him out on his BS? How come only rockinkt and RayG have called him on the carpet? As Correa Neto has clearly stated, silence on this issue mean agreement.

     
  • At 8:31 AM, Blogger Melissa Hovey said…

    Thank you Anonymous.

    I heard about that this morning. One minute Kitakaze is fearful and states he is being stalked, now when confronted by a member of the JREF, he says he is trying to keep it from happening. So, which is it?

    Do you want to know what I think is sad about all this, there is probably someone out there (in this great big world we call the internet) who IS being stalked. Stalking is a serious issue, not something to be thrown around casually as Kitakaze is.

    I think anyone who would defend Kitakaze's actions is just as dangerous, as they are helping him in his twisted little game.

    I remember a day, when if you cried wolf, and were caught people would call you out for lieing about something as serious as this. It never used to be something people would congradulate you for. Kitakaze is lieing his backside off about this issue. He has been called out, by a couple (as you mention) yet other long time members of the JREF, are still backing this obvious lie. You would think the long time members of the JREF would care about the integrity of the board - considering they say they care about critical thinking. But, I guess not - it took a few "crazy bigfooters" to come along and tell Kitkaze what the reality of this situation is.

    I really don't care what Kitakaze does, I have all my bases covered, whether he thinks so, or not.

    Kitakaze is on the radar :)

     

Post a Comment