Blogbanner1

November 1, 2010

Trouble in Florida?

I have thought about this comment, sent into my blog since Saturday (when it actually arrived).

I have grown weary of "Anonymous" posters, so I take very little of what they say seriously. But, this one piqued my curosity. Here is the comment:

"My name is Mike I'm the man Autumn wrote about in her book Enoch. And I can say its not a true story. Everything in the book that I said was made up by me. I never spent hundreds of hours on the phone with her. We talked but it was nowhere near two hundred or more. I have the phone bills to prove it. I was never tossed in the creek for poking him with a stick. Last Thanksgiving I was not on the river getting my butt kicked by a skunk ape. I was in Port Orange Florida building a boat. The book should have been published as fiction. Because that's what it is fiction at least my part is. I got nothing from this book not one penny. I did get called names and ripped apart online. The e-mails were made up to go with the story line. I'm not happy about this book it should have never been published as non fiction."



Question I have is this. If this is "Mike", and he is so unhappy, then why did he call Autumn during the Oregon Symposium, during her speech to answer questions from the audience? Why is he just now coming forward with this information? Did he just now read the book? Just how much of the book Enoch are you claiming is fiction, Mike?

These just a couple of questions I have, and would give "Mike" all the time necessary to explain why now. You did come to me (If this is "Mike") and as such I think a full explanation is in order. I also think Autumn is entitled to have her say as well, so if Autumn would like to respond, I would be happy to listen to her side as well.

I would have emailed you personally, Mike, but you did not leave me an email address.

If you are reading this Mike, you can email me at searchforbigfoot@gmail.com

3 Comments:

  • At 10:18 PM, Blogger Regan Lee said…

    "Mike" or "swamp bandit," as his screen name read, left a similar, though shorter, comment on my blog Frame 352. He also left a second comment to my post about his first comment, lol.

     
  • At 6:43 AM, Blogger PTD said…

    This Mike guy or should I say, this guy who claims to be Mike and who goes by the handle "Swamp Bandit" isn't making too much sense here. Over on the Frame 352 Blog he is practically boasting about his lying ability e.g. "I punked her big time its (sic) all a talltale."

    OK, so if I follow this guy's line of reasoning...He's glad to have pulled one over on the person investigating his claim of a "Skunk Ape." However, when that person writes a "Nonfiction" book about all of this because they supposedly "got punked" or fooled big time, this Mike guy now gets upset about it because the book is written as "Nonfiction" instead of "Fiction". What? Hello?

    This doesn't even make any sense. Would this Mike guy be happy if the book got moved from the Nonfiction section into the Fiction section? What's this guy's point? Why did he even contact a Bigfoot Investigator with a supposedly made up story about "Skunk Apes" and then get upset because he was believed by that person as telling the truth instead of lying?

    Oh that's right, this Mike guy is also upset because people are now questioning if he even is Mike. Well, gee, if you are going to post comments basically bragging about how good a liar you are and then get very upset when people such as I question whether or not you are telling the truth now...perhaps you should find some other way to amuse yourself i.e. perhaps "Get a Life."

    Really...do we all need to sit around and listen to someone who makes such claims, such boasts of lying and who posts them anonymously no less and expect that person to be credible. I for one do not find this person who calls himself Mike a.k.a. "Swamp Bandit" to be a credible person.

    PTD

     
  • At 2:30 PM, Blogger Regan Lee said…

    On November 12th, he posted an effusive comment on The Bigfoot Forum message board about how he just read Enoch and loved it, etc. Obviously a troll, annoying and to be expected in this field, but still a drag.

     

Post a Comment