Blogbanner1

May 19, 2006

This blog just got better


I am THRILLED to announce that Kathy Strain (many of us know her as HairyMan) will be a contributor to this blog. For those of you who do not know Kathy, she was profiled on this blog a few months back - please take the time to get to know Kathy by going HERE
(scroll down the page for the interview with Kathy Strain)

Kathy is a busy woman, and I am thankful for any time she can spend keeping the readers of this blog informed and up to date.

Also -- I am THRILLED to tell all of you - Teresa Hall a/k/a ARsquatch, if you forgot, Teresa was profiled HERE will also be lending her help and support to this blog. She has graciously agreed to work on the typo's of Kathy and myself - and if time allows she will also discuss what she finds interesting in the world of Bigfoot Research..

This blog is growing in ways I could have never imagined, and its all thanks to the readers and the wonderful support I have been given. I have tried my best to keep you all updated and informed - but as this blog has grown, I have discovered one person is simply not enough.

Thank you all !!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment